Wednesday 7 March 2012

Back to the start

Ok so I've been gone for some time... I'm on the last year of my course and have been so busy with projects and exams that all my diet and exercise plans are out of control.
Due to lack of time, I haven't exercised at all for the last few months. Meal times are not certain either. Been spending hours without eating, then eat too much at once. I have put on several pounds again and am starting to feel really guilty for waisting all the effort I've put in.
Now I decided that is time to stop the excuses and to stop feeling sorry for myself. Regardless of how little time I might have for myself or how tired I might be feeling, I am going to start eating properly again and I am going to walk everyday on my treadmill.
I really hope that on my next post, I will confirm what I've just said and will let you know how I got on. Sorry to everyone who came buy for not having updates for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment