Friday 30 March 2012

Easter Holidays, finally

I'm really happy that the Easter holidays have arrived. I find it really hard, sometimes even impossible to exercise in the morning (when it's more effective), but now at least for 2 weeks I will be able to walk in the morning and in the afternoon. I really think that walking twice a day will make a big difference.
I'm finding it really hard this time to control what I eat and the portions sizes. I have times when I feel a bit depressed actually, then I feel ok and other times great, but I want to feel great all the time. Maybe is the lack of support, not having someone to tell me that I am gonna make it, someone pushing me to the limit... I think you know what I mean. This doesn't mean I am blaming other people, not at all. The blame is mine to carry, I'm the one who decides what to eat, when and how much, if I exercise or not, but I believe it really helps to have someone giving support.

No comments:

Post a Comment