Tuesday 27 March 2012

Good to be walking...

I finally started exercising again. I've been walking on the treadmill but am still struggling to do it everyday. My legs were really sore at first but now, fortunately the pain is starting to ease during and after walking. I feel I should do more exercises, more variety and more frequency, but am finding it really hard at the moment. I have been studying so much and with the house and kids to look after it is really difficult at times. I believe the most important now is to change my mindset, and of course my diet as well. I don't want to change my diet because I want to loose weight but because it will make me feel a lot better and I know that.
Last year for the two months that I kept eating healthily, having regular meals and not eating any type of carbohydrates after 16:00 I felt a lot more energy, I had no headaches, no heartburn... I think that's why I feel so guilty at times, because I already had the strength before, I had the experience of doing it and felt a lot better so why am I finding it so hard now? I really need to do something, I am really sick and tired of being fat, not feeling comfortable whatever clothes I put on. I am going to weight myself in one week and really hope to see some difference, even if it is just 3 or 4 lbs. It will be a start, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment