Monday 11 April 2011

Weight loss update

So today another weight and measurement day. I have now lost 25.4 lbs. When I started, I expected to lose more each week but the truth is that I haven't exercised much for the last few weeks. My diet is still going ok, yesterday I had my first "sweet" since I've started. It felt really good to reward myself with a treat. I am really getting used to not eating junk, to eat much smaller portions and not skipping breakfast. These are the inches I have lost till now:
         
                     Bust: 1.53"                        
                    Waist: 1.13"                          
                    Hips: 2.37"
                    Tights: 1.13"
                    Calves: 0.78"

      

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations :))
    Keep going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Ana. It's very hard at times but I won't give up, not this time. I appreciate your support. If you have any tips please comment and let me know.

    ReplyDelete