Thursday 17 March 2011

Bust firming

Now that the inches are starting to go away the body needs more toning and I'm ok with the exercises I do for toning the legs, arms and abs, but I have to confess that I'm not very good when it comes to bust exercises. They work, that is true, but not only I don't have the right equipment, time is not enough for everything. Luckily, just like many other women, I found the amazing Palmers bust firming cream which I started using after my mother tried it with great results so I wanted the same for me. I've bought the first one on eBay but lately the few that appear there are quite expensive so now I buy them at Amazon since they are cheaper (around £5.50) and I get free delivery if ordering 3 or more which is great and also saves me the time of having to go to the shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment