Monday 28 February 2011

I won't do it again

So yesterday I wasn't feeling very well. For the past 10 days I have been quite busy setting up this blog, studying for my assessments and looking after the house and the kids, so i haven't exercised at all and yesterday and before yesterday i only had three meals all day. Because those main meals were low calorie and I didn't exercise I was feeling really tired, feeling guilty for not following with my plans...I was feeling rubbish really. But today when I woke up I decided that it was the first and last time that I would do it. It's unbelievable the effect that physical activity has on your body and mind, even if is just 15 minutes a day, I felt a big difference. Also not eating enough, I started having cravings towards the end of the day...I'm glad I've managed to resist them and control myself. 
Today I am back on track, had my cereals and fruit at breakfast and fruit at the morning snack. At lunch I had 150grs of Quorn meatballs (Quorn stuff is great for dieting, very high in protein and very low in calories), 100grs of spaghetti and a huge portion of lettuce and cucumber salad. Am feeling a lot better now. 
Today I am going to start the exercises shown on the fitness page. I will keep you up to date with the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment