Saturday 26 February 2011

Fighting for a new me

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog.

Five weeks ago I decided that it was time to change my lifestyle. I have always been a bit overweight but since I had my first child, 6 years ago, I put on a lot of weight and never managed to lose. I have tried different diets that always made me lose 4 or 5lbs rapidly but after 2 or 3 weeks I would gain it back and in double. It was always a struggle to keep up with any diet and exercise plan so, what was I doing wrong? A lot.
The idea of creating a blog where I could share my experience and valuable information has been with me since I decided to start a diet but because my diets never worked before I wanted to make sure this time I knew what I was doing. I've been doing a lot of research, plenty of browsing and now understand where I went wrong and what changes needed to be done. 
I've started on the 1st of February this year. I weighted 230.4lbs and on the 21st, three weeks later, I weighted 219.4lbs. I have lost exactly 11lbs and am starting to feel a lot better, healthier, lighter and even my mood is better. It is a great achievement for me, for the first time in my life, to feel better and truly believe that this time I'm gonna do it till the end.
In this page I will write about the progress I am making, ideas and feelings. Check the other pages for topics related to weight loss such as diets, fitness (including exercises to work specific body parts), tables of calories found in different foods and recipes that are tasty, healthy and low calorie.

I hope the information will help you on your journey to transform yourself the same way it is helping me and that you share your thoughts, or any questions you might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment