Thursday 3 March 2011

Why is it so hard?

Today I am feeling low. Almost didn't sleep last night and have no motivation for any kind of exercise. I find it hard at times because I don't have anyone to exercise with me so motivation doesn't kick in. I try to find excuses such as no time, too much to do ... but isn't losing weight a priority? It should be. If we really want to do it, then we have to do it, no matter what right? It makes me feel awful because I have taught myself almost everything I need to know to do it right, from diets, food calories and recipes, to different types of exercises and what they do, but still, motivation doesn't always come. I haven't exercised for two weeks now and, although I'm still dieting, I'm starting to feel crap. It goes to show that, diet only is not enough and I know that very well, but I'm not used to it. I have a static bicycle, have had it for more than two years, but never really used it. I decided that now that I started dieting I should definitely use it but I am struggling. I started cylcing for 10 minutes only with no resistence and still my legs hurt so much by the time I finnish. I have tried to increase it to 15 minutes and because I couldn't keep it up I gave up? I can't give up. If I can't do 15 than I will maintain it on 10, or maybe increase it to 12. I also find it hard to do it everyday or at least 5, 6 times a week, since it's only 10 minutes, 3 times a week is not enough, but at least it was something because now I am not exercising at all...
I would appreciate if someone has any ideas or advice to give me, please leave your comments, ok? Thank you all in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment