Wednesday 16 March 2011

Update on my weight loss

Today was another weight check day. I have to say that I am quite happy with the results. I've lost another 4.5 lbs so that's 16.6 lbs since I begun. I'm finally getting used to this diet, I find it a lot easier now not to eat carbs after 16:00. I always wondered how long I would managed without eating chocolate and cakes but guess what, I am and although I still feel like eating some now and then, I just don't, I feel a lot stronger now to say no when I need to. 
I am also exercising more. I've increased the duration and resistance of the exercises and I really feel it working. I really makes a big difference. If you get your heart pumping while exercising, you will know you're doing it right.

Untill now I have lost 16.6 lbs and:
    Waist - 0.74"
    Hips - 1.19"
    Tighs - 1.13"
    Calves - 0.78"

I have to say I am quite happy. I am not expecting to lose pounds or inches too quickly so I am very pleased with these results, after all it has been 6 weeks so not bad at all uh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment